Terminator 2: Endoarm™ edition (July 2018)

IGC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1QHRXBn.png

WowHD / Best Buy

Yes, it's back listed on a few sites for 24 July 2018.

On a side note, I see lots of people laughing and somebody moaning about The Matrix UHD (great transfer!) even though they watched it on a 1080p council TV -hang around here as there'll be people moaning about something they've not even seen or are comparing with JPEGs of JPEGs from gawd only knows where.

Bring on my Endoarm™ you bastards :D

Deepdiscount have the same set (same company as WOW) for $140 delivered - that works out around £110 at the current rate.

Looks like my September 2017 order was $114.88 shipped from ImportCDs.com and they had $6.99 shipping included.

They're $126.68 (around £95) shipped at the moment.

It's disappeared but an eBay seller here seems so sure the UK has 1000 coming he's charging £400 each.

bzNrqMc.jpg

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
That's ridiculous. It's gone from the Deepdiscount site too now - either sold out or pulled again!

b7Ms1Sb.png

Listed at Amazon USA here for 17 July 2018 was $119.99 early this morning, then $149.61 but has increased now to $174.99.

That's good news that such a major supplier has it.

UPC still 031398263111

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Peeps, this has dropped to $134.99 or £132.56 delivered (that's with Brexit tax and the Boris Effect™ currency tax). Recently I've found virtually no difference with Amazon's conversion and my bank's currency fee free card but I still paid in $.

I think it's my most expensive DVD or Blu-ray I've ever bought so here's hoping it's worth the wait and money.

fuBsdcB.png

I see this has become available from Amazon France and they have the cheek to make it a Prime Exclusive.

This seems to be it:

2BRGvxY.png

Nice bike :D

I had hoped for mimetic polyalloy but chromed plastic will look fine.

Here's the first real picture I've seen of the UK edition:

oQq9vbc.jpg

Picture: Anthony Kinners Fisher

Strange looking box:
6HUcYrs.png

Looks cool to me. My US copy hasn't shipped so the $/£ price is getting hammered with politics :D

Peeps, this has dropped to $134.99 or £132.56 delivered (that's with Brexit tax and the Boris Effect™ currency tax). Recently I've found virtually no difference with Amazon's conversion and my bank's currency fee free card but I still paid in $.

I think it's my most expensive DVD or Blu-ray I've ever bought so here's hoping it's worth the wait and money.
For £149 you get it on the 23rd and with the 3d disc thrown in. Will give my unwatched 3d disc to brother in law. And then show him the arm. Are the fingers positionable? Lol

Wow, that's unexpected that Amazon UK have it again (it's also back on their .fr site). If it were the same price as the US release I'd get it for sure but I already have the StudioCanal UHD.

From what I've read it's the same transfer anyway.

I'm glad this guy isn't my neighbour:

Are the fingers positionable? Lol

This is a family forum :D

detailed info 'static fingers' :

I think the look of this surpasses anything I was expecting. I can't imagine anything of higher quality on this scale at tat prices.

Does the US version of this come with a ''signature' whereas the UK one doesn't?

XbS1x8b.png

I don't think any of the non-USA releases have the signature 'plate' (which is a cheap ass sticky label).

My copy is winging its way to me (worked out £129.60 with no currency fee). I'm glad if my neighbours are watching it's a box getting delivered and not removed from my house:

M5KkfNg.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger boat

XbS1x8b.png

I don't think any of the non-USA releases have the signature 'plate' (which is a cheap ass sticky label).

My copy is winging its way to me (worked out £129.60 with no currency fee). I'm glad if my neighbours are watching it's a box getting delivered and not removed from my house:

M5KkfNg.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger boat

Hmm , might be a cheap ass sticker put I'd rather have it than not have it especially if I can get the US one for the same or less than the £149 Amazon want for the UK one. Is there anywhere I could order it from the us for around that price or less?

I think Best Buy USA (out of stock now) and Amazon USA had all the stock and Amazon price-matched their $134.99.

It's back at full price now at Amazon $174.99 (around £174.98 with Brexit Tax™).

I cancelled my pre-order - sadly, after watching some of the reviews I think it looks rubbish and just not worth the money.

This is back @ £135.28 ($134.99) delivered at Amazon.com here

As for the value/cost ratio, I'm not happy paying this sort of price my original order was around £85 delivered (about $114 at the time) and I'd figured into that the price of the UHD which I'd buy anyway (now I've got 2).

Overall, a disappointing release I think for the majority of people.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
only the best tat:
m01MfBY.jpg

That's the UK box not sure if my USA box has such pleasures. Made in Gina too*

qH2xdZ2.png

Zavvi have this again for £179.99 here

hxTUlcj.png

BestBuy have it back here

My copy is now in the UK and has made it through customs.

*The People's Republic of Gina® is a trademark of the Trump Organization

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom