Terminating QED XT Cable

eastman3000

ok so when I did my hous eup I bought a drum of QED XT Cable!!!

Shortly :)clap:) I will be getting the speakers. Just wondering what the best way of terminating this cable is? theres loads of Bananna plug connector companies but which would u recommend?

I think the QED airlock is only availble instore/dealers?

PS - the cable is in the wall under the floor boards so terminating has to be done at home!

cheers

eastman3000

Anyone?

barnclos

I have some XT cable which I will put into good use when the final positioning of my setup is decided. When I got this - several months ago (I know, it is a long time to finish setting up, but I have a loft conversion which the rest of the family regard as higher priority) - there were a number of people recommending Eichmann plugs (try searching this forum for Eichmann for more details), so I got these.

As I haven't yet tried the XT/Eichmann combination, I can't give you any first hand experience, but it is an alternative to airlocks (which didn't receive universal praise when I asked the question).

cheers,

Keith

eastman3000

Thanks for the headsup!

I have aheard of these and again like yourself have been recommended these in the past! just couldnt remember the name - hence the repost!

Time for research into dealers!

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom