Terminaor 2 steelbox HD 10 euors

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
T2 & Death Sentence ordered - good spot :thumbsup: .

Ditto. Nice one.

This is gonna be the normal "english" version, right?

Thanks! Ordered T2, Death Sentence and the four film set :D

I got the 4 film set as well, only 4 left when I did so I think you got the last one. Says over 9999 T2's in stock though. If only they would reduce Resident Evil as well.

Am I reading it wrong or have I missed out? Seems to be 34.99 Euros.

Help!

Am I reading it wrong or have I missed out? Seems to be 34.99 Euros.

Help!

Wow they pulled it, was showing in stock as 9999, and now none, don't think it sold out that quick. Well done to those who got it.

Balls. Don't suppose anyone bought a multiple that they would like to sell did they?

Damn it. It was the price in the OP just now, put it in my basket then went to pay and it disappeared, now its back to 21 euros :(

Wow, gone again already. Was bidding on one on ebay.de, may keep an eye on this and cancel that in case it drops again :)

I'd wait for amazon, I did a stock check and they had 9999+, it came back at 9.97E so probably will again - probably later tonight!

Death sentence and Alone in the Dark dispatched.

Looks like T2 and Strip Mind are on back order.

Order regard or change Yet article did not dispatch:
Supply presumably: 27. October 2008 - 18 November 2008

* 1 copy (e) of: Strip Mind STEELBOOK [hp DVD] Sold of: Amazon European Union S.a.r.L.

* 1 copy (e) of: Terminator 2: Day of the account - Ultimate edition - Steelbook [hp DVD] Sold of: Amazon European Union S.a.r.L.

I was in just a minute ago trying to order, when it showed 9.95 euros. Whilst checking out I got some crazy messages, and was unable to complete checkout. It now shows 19.95!!

Cheers, Lee

yup, all three dropped out of my basket as I got to the last stage of ordering. I'll keep an eye throughout the day...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom