• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Terminaor 2 steelbox HD 10 euors

boltoa

Ditto. Nice one.

michael.redfern

This is gonna be the normal "english" version, right?

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Thanks! Ordered T2, Death Sentence and the four film set :D

I got the 4 film set as well, only 4 left when I did so I think you got the last one. Says over 9999 T2's in stock though. If only they would reduce Resident Evil as well.

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Am I reading it wrong or have I missed out? Seems to be 34.99 Euros.

Help!

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Balls. Don't suppose anyone bought a multiple that they would like to sell did they?

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Wow, gone again already. Was bidding on one on ebay.de, may keep an eye on this and cancel that in case it drops again :)

I'd wait for amazon, I did a stock check and they had 9999+, it came back at 9.97E so probably will again - probably later tonight!

foulone

Death sentence and Alone in the Dark dispatched.

Looks like T2 and Strip Mind are on back order.

Order regard or change Yet article did not dispatch:
Supply presumably: 27. October 2008 - 18 November 2008

* 1 copy (e) of: Strip Mind STEELBOOK [hp DVD] Sold of: Amazon European Union S.a.r.L.

* 1 copy (e) of: Terminator 2: Day of the account - Ultimate edition - Steelbook [hp DVD] Sold of: Amazon European Union S.a.r.L.

lscolman

I was in just a minute ago trying to order, when it showed 9.95 euros. Whilst checking out I got some crazy messages, and was unable to complete checkout. It now shows 19.95!!

Cheers, Lee

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom