Tenancy Agreement document?

krish

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
Hi - I plan to let a room in my new house in about six months time and I'll be the residential landlord..... so does anyone know where I can download for free an editable Tenancy Agreement (MS World format)?

If anyone has these sort of files on them, perhaps you could attach the original template document? - and I'll PM you a batch of unused CD WOW £1 evoucher codes in return (which still work as I use them regularly :))

cheers
Krish

ps. Mods - delete/edit this if you think its inappropriate (I hope it isn't ;) )

WHSmiths have them mate. You want the document for a live in landlord as you have more rights and you can sling them out with only 2-4 weeks notice as apposed to the standard AST where they have more rights. :)

for some reason I think you can get them from a post office..?

I've got a copy of an Assured Shorthold Tenency Agreement which I typed in word. It's stood up to council/social security scrutiny, so I presume it would in court if ever it came to that.
However, I'm unsure if this is the same type of tenancy agreement you'd need for letting a room in a house, as opposed to a whole house.

Let me know if it's any good to you, and I can mail it. Even if you're not sure if it's the right one, it can't hurt to have a look at it. It's either on my laptop, or old PC at work, so finding it should be easy (I printed lots of copies off when I had the chance)

Let me know.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom