• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Temporary 50” TV Recommendations for under £500?

influence0

Novice Member
Temporary 50" TV Recommendation for under £500? (UK)

I am looking for an upgrade for my old TV. Currently, I have a 43" that I wish to upgrade to a 50" one. As the PS5 launch is nearing by, I would like to have a reasonable TV, so that I could experience a fraction of the experience.

Now, I would be looking at mid-tier TVs, however I don't want to invest much, as I am planning on upgrading to larger TV in a few years and currently, a bigger TV would be too big. Also, I would be willing to wait those couple of years, just to get a more future-proof TV with the HDMI 2.1 port.

Any suggestions for a TV for a pleasurable PS4/PS5 experience and ocassional Netflix watching would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dodgexander

There's been a bunch of similar topics recently, including this: Philips or Hisense?

You should apply the same advice to your purchase. First decide which panel type is suited to your conditions and start your search there. If VA is preferred the HIsense B7120 mentioned already is a very good deal.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom