Telltale Batman game (2016)

Anyone got this yet? Deciding whether to get it on PS4 or iPad...

Yep.

Basically, if you enjoyed the Walking Dead games you'll like this too. It really is just more of the same kind of thing.

Yep.

Basically, if you enjoyed the Walking Dead games you'll like this too. It really is just more of the same kind of thing.

Which is exactly why I'll buy it ..........

....... when it is on sale.

Like most Telltale games I'll bite at £10-15 but no higher.

Playing this courtesy of PS+ atm. I've not played a TT game since GOT, which disappointed me somewhat. Just finished the second episode, quite enjoying the story, the graphics and action hark back to a Wolf Among Us style, which was my favourite of the bunch so far.

The engine is still very familiar, I noticed that ;) And the decision tree feels very linear in this, but I'll treat it like a mini series, its like watching Gotham, which is a good thing..

Playing this courtesy of PS+ atm. I've not played a TT game since GOT, which disappointed me somewhat. Just finished the second episode, quite enjoying the story, the graphics and action hark back to a Wolf Among Us style, which was my favourite of the bunch so far.

The engine is still very familiar, I noticed that ;) And the decision tree feels very linear in this, but I'll treat it like a mini series, its like watching Gotham, which is a good thing..

I enjoyed this as well anything DC related will do for me, Gothams great.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom