• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Telltale Batman game (2016)

tpr007

Yep.

Basically, if you enjoyed the Walking Dead games you'll like this too. It really is just more of the same kind of thing.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Yep.

Basically, if you enjoyed the Walking Dead games you'll like this too. It really is just more of the same kind of thing.

Which is exactly why I'll buy it ..........

....... when it is on sale.

Like most Telltale games I'll bite at £10-15 but no higher.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Playing this courtesy of PS+ atm. I've not played a TT game since GOT, which disappointed me somewhat. Just finished the second episode, quite enjoying the story, the graphics and action hark back to a Wolf Among Us style, which was my favourite of the bunch so far.

The engine is still very familiar, I noticed that ;) And the decision tree feels very linear in this, but I'll treat it like a mini series, its like watching Gotham, which is a good thing..

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
Playing this courtesy of PS+ atm. I've not played a TT game since GOT, which disappointed me somewhat. Just finished the second episode, quite enjoying the story, the graphics and action hark back to a Wolf Among Us style, which was my favourite of the bunch so far.

The engine is still very familiar, I noticed that ;) And the decision tree feels very linear in this, but I'll treat it like a mini series, its like watching Gotham, which is a good thing..

I enjoyed this as well anything DC related will do for me, Gothams great.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom