tell me what i need please

blackcabmal

Standard Member
I have chimney tv aerial with coax leading to loft box,coax going to 3 bedrooms and lounge,i wish i had installed at same time radio aerial,have had a few tuners in my time but only ever been used with those useless wire aerials.
I wish to get radio signal fm and dab in lounge and main bedroom.Each bedroom has 1 coax to a single tv wall plate,lounge has 2 coax but not terminated.
Would really appreciate advice on what i need to do to obtain radio in 2 bedrooms.
Many thanks
Murray

Machloop

I have chimney tv aerial with coax leading to loft box,coax going to 3 bedrooms and lounge,i wish i had installed at same time radio aerial,have had a few tuners in my time but only ever been used with those useless wire aerials.
I wish to get radio signal fm and dab in lounge and main bedroom.Each bedroom has 1 coax to a single tv wall plate,lounge has 2 coax but not terminated.
Would really appreciate advice on what i need to do to obtain radio in 2 bedrooms.
Many thanks
Murray

Hi Mal

I would plug your radios directly into the TV sockets [using a splitter if needed] as a first attempt. Any aerial on your roof will give a good radio signal though yours is already split 4 ways! - so just try it. :smashin:
Don't rush out and spend money you don't need to. :hiya:

blackcabmal

Standard Member
Cheers for that,i have a nad tuner in a cupboard somewhere so will def do that and see how i get on.
Thanks
Murray

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom