telewest tv drive/HDMI cable

G

GlassY

I am getting telewest tv drive installed on 15th march and would like to know if anyone knows a good HDMI cable to get, telewest will be providing a HDMI cable but no doubt it will be very cheap and I would prefer to spend more to use it on my Panny PV500 for best quality in High Def possible

ailean

So long as you're not running the cable over more then a couple of meters you shouldn't notice a differance. When you get up to about 10m then HDMI cable quality starts to matter. If you notice speckels or snow with the free cable then think about a replacement. :smashin:

OneEyedStuart

Distinguished Member
Are Telewest actually broadcasting HD over their TV Drive just now or is this something planned for the near future.

If they are currently broadcasting and you have the ability to view HD then I, along with a few on here, would love to hear your opinions on their HD service.

On the HDMI cable front then have a word with Joe Fernand, http://www.avforums.com/forums/member.php?u=11056, from these forums.... he'll give you some good advice on what HDMI cable to get.

Regards
KH

G

GlassY

there are are a few HD programs ready to watch, Pride, Blue Planet, and another series about extreme weather. would prefer to wait for Sky HD but live in a flat where satellite dishes are not allowed, cant see me watching sky sports HD etc for a good while yet

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom