Telewest Digibox compatible All In One

P

Pepperman

Hi peeps. I have a Telewest Digibox and an All In One remote control that works with everything except that. I have also read that the Marantz RC1200 does not work with the Telewest Digibox also, yet people with other makes of digibox have no problems with it. Does anyone know of any All In One remote that will work with it? If not, is there another way of solving the problem?

Thanx 4 any replies.

Originally posted by Pepperman
Hi peeps. I have a Telewest Digibox and an All In One remote control that works with everything except that. I have also read that the Marantz RC1200 does not work with the Telewest Digibox also, yet people with other makes of digibox have no problems with it. Does anyone know of any All In One remote that will work with it? If not, is there another way of solving the problem?

Thanx 4 any replies.

I'm afraid that, as far as I am aware, there is no way of solving this problem. There have been various postings on this subject in the past - do a search on "Telewest AND Pronto" on this site and you'll find some existing threads on the subject.

You could also have a look here:

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-pronto/thread.cgi?2970

Amongst other things, if you page down to a message dated 11/18/99 09:37, there is a reply from senior design engineer at Pace (they make the Telewest box) who explains how the remote works and why it works this way.

Hope this helps.

Matt.

Thanx 4 that link. It is very informative, and I still have loads of replies 2 read on it. By the look of the amount of pages, Ill be in front of the screen for a few hours yet! lol

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom