Television's

pave

Banned
Just wondering how many t.v's people have...

I have....

1..pio.436
1..44" rear projection..in shed
1..32" under kitchen table
2..28" crt
2..22"..think it's 22"..:rolleyes:
1..14"

I only have a 2 bedroom house with extension...so,am i mad,or o.k.......:D
 

signs

Banned
pave said:
Just wondering how many t.v's people have...

I have....

1..pio.436
1..44" rear projection..in shed
1..32" under kitchen table
2..28" crt
2..22"..think it's 22"..:rolleyes:
1..14"

I only have a 2 bedroom house with extension...so,am i mad,or o.k.......:D

quite mad :D

i have two.... hitachi ld32 7200
14" toshiba
 

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
28in Widescreen CRT in lounge
28in Widescreen CRT in back room
19in Dell Ultrascan TFT in back room for computer
20in 4:3 CRT in my room for monitoring Sky or setup menus
7205 Projector with 86in screen in my room for general use

3 bed semi, me, 2 parents and a cat :)
 

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
I have: -

Pio 436
Sharp 32 Lcd
Sony HS50 Projector
Phillips 23 inch LCD
Phillips 17 inch LCD
3 Viewsonic 17 inch TFT's
Viewsonic 20" widescreen TFT

Four bed house, two dogs and some woman who is always shouting at me (think it may be my fiance)
 

Battle

Member
I have a 32" Toshiba LCD & a 15" TFT for the computer (oh, and a 24" CRT sitting on my living room floor waiting to be disposed of:D )
 

Ultima

Well-known Member
Panasonic Viera PX60 37" in lounge
Samsung LE32R41B in conservatory
JVC 28" CRT in bedroom
14" Philips in guest room

Martin
 

signs

Banned
Reign-Mack said:
maybe this thread should include home addresses and what times the home will be empty:lesson:

being an AV site 99.9% of people will have av equipment :rolleyes:

p.s what are you typing this on?
 

Mep

Well-known Member
1 x PHD8
1 x PW7
1 x Sanyo Z4
1 x Sanyo 20" LCD
1 x 15" LCD (no brand)
1 x 20" Tosh
1 x 20" Philips
1 x 15" Samsung Portable
1 x PC with Hauppage WinTV Card

basically too many now I come to think about it!
 

Reign-Mack

Active Member
signs said:
being an AV site 99.9% of people will have av equipment :rolleyes:

p.s what are you typing this on?
but few members have a full shoping list in their sigs and list the number of people in their house holds.

*Microsoft Blue Tooth Keyboard with finger print scanner, just incase somebody breaks in they will not be-able to log on and surf the web ...without my fingers....
 

Ian J

Banned
signs said:
being an AV site 99.9% of people will have av equipment :rolleyes:

p.s what are you typing this on?
I just have the one TV which is a 32" CRT and if it's of interest I am typing this on a Ceratech keyboard :confused:
 

NWhiteley

Active Member
1 x 42" PHD8 (my bedroom)
1 x 32" jvc LCD (lounge)
1 x 26" jvc LCD (small bedroom)
1 x 21" ws Viewsonic TFT (my bedroom)
1 x 17" CRT piece of crap (kitchen)
 

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
Reign-Mack said:
but few members have a full shoping list in their sigs and list the number of people in their house holds.

*Microsoft Blue Tooth Keyboard with finger print scanner, just incase somebody breaks in they will not be-able to log on and surf the web ...without my fingers....

*makes list*

lock picking tool
ladder
swag bag
sharp surgeons scalpel
bag of ice and bucket
getaway car
 

pave

Banned
Knyght_byte said:
*makes list*

lock picking tool
ladder
swag bag
sharp surgeons scalpel
bag of ice and bucket
getaway car
Oh dear,you seem to have left your a.v list at the bottom of your post....:) :lesson:
 

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
pave said:
Oh dear,you seem to have left your a.v list at the bottom of your post....:) :lesson:
aye.....its fully insured for replacement with equipment of my choice of approx cost with a +/- leeway........and tbh i wouldnt mind a new projector now the 3 chippers have come down in price :rotfl:
 

Thekop

Novice Member
1 Panasonic 42" PV500 Plasma in my lounge :D

1 Sony BRAVIA KDL32V2000U LCD in my Hi-Fi room :smashin:

1 Samsung LE26R41BDX LCD used for PC-ing - again in my lounge. :thumbsup:

1 Sony 21" CRT Trinitron in the bedroom :eek:

I still prefer my Hi-Fi though :eek: :smashin:
 

pave

Banned
Knyght_byte said:
aye.....its fully insured for replacement with equipment of my choice of approx cost with a +/- leeway........and tbh i wouldnt mind a new projector now the 3 chippers have come down in price :rotfl:
:thumbsup::D
 

BrianC

Novice Member
I've got:

50" Sagem DLP in the living room,
32" CRT JVC in our bedroom
2 * 27" LCDs, one in each of the kids bedroom
14" el cheapo CRT in the kitchen
Another 14" el cheapo CRT in my office

All linked up so they can display the same content or their own independent content.
 

Beobloke

Active Member
I have one 32" television in the lounge and really don't see the point of having any more. Frankly there are far more interesting things in life to be doing than watching TV in every room of the house. :lesson:
 

pave

Banned
I agree,that's why i got one in the shed......:D
 

Similar threads

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020

Trending threads

Latest News

McIntosh and Sonus faber unite under Fine Sounds Distribution in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JBL launches 4349 Studio Monitor
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display next generation OLEDs showcased at SID 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 2nd August 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom