Television X vs Adult Channel

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Azrikam, May 21, 2002.

1. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm currently a subscriber to the Adult Channel (on Sky digital), but since Television X doesn't have a pay-per-night option, I have not seen it. Does anybody have any good (or bad) feedback regarding TV X? I expect that the 2 channels are pretty similar, (in price and content) but I've always wondered which is the better channel. I originally chose the Adult channel due to the addition of Playboy channel programming. But, I've since come to realize that due to the overproduction and overdirection, most of Playboy's shows are about as sexy as open heart surgery.

Any thoughts? (keep it clean :) )

2. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    More self control is needed.

Try bulding up your hours of viewing slowly.

:) ;) :D

3. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,100
    A brave admission above.
    I noticed on the ads that I've seen they said the X or Fantasy channel is it (?) is suppose to be the strongest, so perhaps that's an alternative?
    In any case the 'actresses' on the few ads I've seen mostly appear to ming mercilessly. I take you don't have broadband or you could dl stuff - prepay of course.

Few people know this, but Kleenex nearly went broke in its early days, weren't profitabley forthcoming until it reached its teens, allegedly

4. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, in the freeview, TV X claims its the raunchiest, but the Adult channel is pretty raunchy. Some of the girls are pretty rough, though. The worst part is that most of their homemade programming is done with a limited number of girls that they presumably have on contract, so even though the programming is new, there's nothing new about the girls.

It might be worth a switch over if just to see TV X's batch of girls.