Television Watching Habits

Lordzola

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've composed a 5 question survey on television watching habits for an upcoming television pitch I have to complete. If you have a spare 30 seconds I would really appreciate your help.

Television Habits Survey

Thanks
Tom

The question about analogue, freeview or satellite only allows you to tick one option as to which you have access to. Many will have access to all three.

Hi Brian,

With regards to your question, I took the view that freeview superseeds analogue, and satellite encompases all three. The survey was made on the quick side and should've really stated this.

Thanks for your feedback though!
Tom

Hi,

I completed the questionnaire, although I would've liked an option for the question about "Which is your favourite channel" to have a "none of the above" or "other" option, as my fave channel wasn't listed.

Pooch

Hi,

I completed the questionnaire, although I would've liked an option for the question about "Which is your favourite channel" to have a "none of the above" or "other" option, as my fave channel wasn't listed.

Pooch

I was about to say the same thing. Due to the lack of options I haven't filled in the questionnaire. Due to only having free view I would have said 5 USA is my favourite channel .

I don't have a favourite channel, I watch shows, not channels, a lot of the time I neither know nor care what channel a show I like is on.

Which makes the insistence of the TV companies to use DOGs to make sure we know which channel we're watching all the more annoying.

Gooner makes a good point. Maybe a most watched channel would be a better description.

In which case none of the above, sky sports HD1 is easily the channel i watch the most. I usually download my favourite series from my US Itunes account to get them early and watch them DOG free.

I don't have a favourite channel, I watch shows, not channels, a lot of the time I neither know nor care what channel a show I like is on.

Which makes the insistence of the TV companies to use DOGs to make sure we know which channel we're watching all the more annoying.

I certainly agree with your first point that it's the shows that matter but I also agree with your point about the dogs so there's channels I avoid because of them. As a general rule I'll go with BBC 1 and 2, and Channel 4/Film 4 as their standards are higher than the others as a rule and don't have dogs for the most part. Just don't mention Don't Scare The Hare though.

:D
Bri

I certainly agree with your first point that it's the shows that matter but I also agree with your point about the dogs so there's channels I avoid because of them. As a general rule I'll go with BBC 1 and 2, and Channel 4/Film 4 as their standards are higher than the others as a rule and don't have dogs for the most part. Just don't mention Don't Scare The Hare though.

:D
Bri

I find the irony that Jason Bradbury is presenting Don't Scare The Hare, due to his lack of "hair", extremely amusing - unlike the show (or him).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom