Teletext

SkydiverMel

Standard Member
Reaction score
Morning All,

Dumb question: How do you get teletext on TiVo. I'm pressing text button but get nothing.

Teletext was switched off in 2009.. it's no more (although the brand still exists as a web site).

Do you mean the red button? That's on its way, allegedly in the first quarter of the year.

Teletext was switched off in 2009.. it's no more (although the brand still exists as a web site).

Do you mean the red button? That's on its way, allegedly in the first quarter of the year.

??? does red button not work on a TiVo? It works brilliantly on a V+? So only menu access to i-player?and no BBC sports multiscreen? :confused:

The more I hear seems to indicate that I was right to stick with V+ despite the "bargain upgradeto TiVo" I was offerred 6 months ago!

??? does red button not work on a TiVo? It works brilliantly on a V+? So only menu access to i-player?and no BBC sports multiscreen? :confused:

Pressing the red button on the TiVo simply launches the iPlayer app.

What I miss is the interactive & multiscreen. It seems TiVo just launches the BBC iplayer & nothing else. Fat lot of good that is????:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom