Teleport Life, HD Movies inaccurate

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The HD movies section under Teleport life doesn't list all the available HD movies. When I checked this evening The Producers and Fun with Dick and Jane was available in HD from Teleport movies but not HD movies in Teleport Life.

Thats rubbish :confused:

Ive just checked this and it is listed under both Teleport life and Teleport movies.

I have just checked your local server as well and it should be listed in both, I sugest re booting your STB then trying again

Rebooted this numerous times and The Producers and Fun with Dick and Jane is still not listed.

Also checked with another TVDrive customer in Bristol and he sees the same thing!

Its not a big issue but it bothers me that I may not notice any HD movies that are made available.

KevinPedrick said:
Rebooted this numerous times and The Producers and Fun with Dick and Jane is still not listed.

Also checked with another TVDrive customer in Bristol and he sees the same thing!

Its not a big issue but it bothers me that I may not notice any HD movies that are made available.

Yep, I have the same.

Same for me and I'm miles away from Bristol in the Surrey area so its not confined to a local server

I've been having similar trouble. In teleport movies, a number of movies which should be there arn't displayed. I actually see the 'available now' adverts while i'm flicking through the movie selections, and the movies it says should be there now are not. Off the top of my head I can think of 'mirror mask'. There were a few others. I tried rebooting to no effect.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom