Teknika Screen Problem

Leohound

Novice Member
Hi
I purchased a 19inch Teknika led tv in March of this year.Overnight a few weeks ago the screen started to develop a large white area which overtime became large-85% of screen surface!!Unit sent to SkyTV for examintaion and they have said that the screen has been accidentaly damaged and therefore will not replace it.The problem is that I have done nothing to ther screen-it was sugested by Tesco tv service that I had thrown something at the screem to cause the damage!! Has anyone had any similar problems with this type of tv from Teknika??

whitehart

does it look like its been physically damaged in anyway? is there a crack in the screen etc?

If not i would personally complain about this, maybe asking to speak to the manager etc

Leohound

Novice Member
Hi whitehart
Thanks for replying-no there was no physical damage to the screen and I have spoken to a manger but he said that it is accidental damage so...sling your hook!!! I am in the process of writing to customer sevices manager at tescos and my local trading officer to see what they can do.....

whitehart

Hi whitehart
Thanks for replying-no there was no physical damage to the screen and I have spoken to a manger but he said that it is accidental damage so...sling your hook!!! I am in the process of writing to customer sevices manager at tescos and my local trading officer to see what they can do.....

this is exactly what i would do also - good luck

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom