Tehran (Apple TV+) TV Show Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Looks good, thanks for the review Cas

Of course I got to get Apple TV+ first, but I'm not getting another streaming service. But as soon as Disney+ reaches its year end, I'm more than happy to swap.

Bracing stuff. Definitely needs attention paid and not looking away from the screen for too long and risk missing a key line.

(Edited for diplomacy).

Last edited:
Just watched the first one, really enjoyed it. Had only planned to watch one tonight, got to watch second one now :D

Goes without saying it looks great, as does all the Apple TV+ stuff.

I started it tonight and 3 episodes in I'm really enjoying it.

Another cracker from Apple and must say I'm enjoying their content much more than the endless amount of crap the other streamers **** out at such an alarming rate, just wish they would put up the whole series to binge-watch along with Long Way Up.

Really enjoyed for all mankind , watching long way up now , so i might just give this a go , just please tell me it’s not subtitled to death 😳

It is mostly subtitles, with the odd bit of English language.

Great .....
There are some things that are so good that the “annoyance” with subtitles becomes a non issue.
This is one of them. Its close to unmissable based on the first two episodes as far as I’m concerned.

Yes one episode in and I'm hooked. Shaun Toub looks brilliant and menacing again.

As far as spy dramas go I have just finished Season 5 of the outstanding French made, The Bureau, which sets a standard most wont achieve. But looking good so far on Tehran, after me thinking Apple + had very little to offer.

We watched all 3 yesterday and really enjoyed. Then had to tell the Mrs it was weekly after the 1st 3! She wasn't impressed.....

Edit: I agree about Apple content so far. What I have watched have all been very good and look great.

Quality viewing on Apple recently like defending Jacob and servant....

Seen first 3 eps.. Interesting spy saga.
Ticks along nicely
Good start. 8/10

Quality viewing on Apple recently like defending Jacob and servant....

Seen first 3 eps.. Interesting spy saga.
Ticks along nicely
Good start. 8/10

Servant?
What's that about?

Episode 4
Great stuff once again and by the end of this episode you can definitely see more than a few playouts on where this excellent show is going to to take you, but yep still hooked and still loving this all the same.

I’m enjoying all the action and adventure but it’s not up to other excellent Israeli shows such as Fauda and Hatufim. Worth sticking with since Sean Toub elevates it.

Watched all 4 available episodes today...loving it, very gripping & tense in places.
I keep thinking the main woman is Alicia Vikander, they’re so similar looking! they could play sisters in a movie together.

Going to watch this, but waiting until Apple release the new One subscriptions, which includes apple + sub.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom