Tefal Toast n Egg toaster

karmapolice

Hey fellow Gadget heads,

I bought a Tefal Toast n Egg toaster at the weekend and its excellent..:thumbsup:

It steams a perfect poached or boiled egg as it makes the toast,Its so easy to use,clean etc.

If you like perfect poached/boiled egg and can't be arsed with pots and pans its perfect.

You have to get one !!

Zone

It steams a perfect poached or boiled egg as it makes the toast,Its so easy to use,clean etc.

:confused:

I'll stick with a pan of gently simmering water :smashin:

As for toast? :D

Dony

Distinguished Member
Reminds me of my student days when I came in one night and cracked an egg into the toaster thinking I'd found a simple way to cook a fried egg. :blush:

It didn't work and the toaster was knackered after...:rolleyes:

Kevo

Guarantee it will end up in the 'Car Boot Cupboard for mod cons that seemed like a good idea at the time but now never get used' like the sandwich toaster, Tefal Quick Cup (LOL), George Forman Grill, Cheese Fondue Maker, Wok, foot spa, hand massager, Slingbox etc etc :)

Last edited:

Iccz

Distinguished Member
i had visions of a toasted egg.

the name is a bit weird "toast and egg toaster"
it toasts toast and eggs?
just... sounds a bit... wrong?

as for the george foreman, that's a well used piece of kid in my house, as is our wok :smashin:

Kevo

as for the george foreman, that's a well used piece of kid in my house, as is our wok :smashin:

Great if you like all the flavour drained away as well as the fat!

You can't be a good old fashioned grill!

eric pisch

Distinguished Member
Great if you like all the flavour drained away as well as the fat!

You can't be a good old fashioned grill!

processed food goes on the george (burgers, sausages etc) as well as oily fish like salmon and bacon, they taste much better and dont leave that greasy coating in your mouth

steak goes on my grill after having all the fat removed :D

both tastes great and needs no salt or other flavouring stuff

karmapolice

Guarantee it will end up in the 'Car Boot Cupboard for mod cons that seemed like a good idea at the time but now never get used' like the sandwich toaster, Tefal Quick Cup (LOL), George Forman Grill, Cheese Fondue Maker, Wok, foot spa, hand massager, Slingbox etc etc :)

You forgot to add the chocolate fountain to the list...now that is a waste of time.

The george forman Grill was ace,i used it all the time,but what a mess to clean up...didn't clean it for a few days then needed a chisle to clean it and all the non stick came off.

Once cooked sausages on the george and forgot the fat tray underneath..:suicide:

w3dal

Distinguished Member
Hey fellow Gadget heads,

I bought a Tefal Toast n Egg toaster at the weekend and its excellent..:thumbsup:

If you like perfect poached/boiled egg and can't be arsed with pots and pans its perfect.

You have to get one !!

me and the misses saw this in makro at the weekend and looks awesome. and we also want one. also debating whether to buy the tefal 3 second kettle thing :thumbsup:

Dal

karmapolice

me and the misses saw this in makro at the weekend and looks awesome. and we also want one. also debating whether to buy the tefal 3 second kettle thing :thumbsup:

Dal

Mate get one..You wont be dissapointed in its performance...:smashin:
Not sure on makro but comet are £34.99 online so do a price match thing in store.

I really can't recommended it enough..its just great!!!

As for the Tefal Quick Cup 3 Seconds thing avoid it, I wanted one to replace the kettle but after reading reviews, its a very poor product..stick with your kettle.

robfosters

Judgng by the website, it seems like it can't do soft boiled eggs. I do like my soft boiled egg and soldiers :thumbsup: However, they seem to be the most tricky thing in cooking to do just right.

karmapolice

Judgng by the website, it seems like it can't do soft boiled eggs. I do like my soft boiled egg and soldiers :thumbsup: However, they seem to be the most tricky thing in cooking to do just right.

Can make four boiled eggs and two toast at once.It comes with a measuring jug for the steamer which has different water levels for soft,medium and hard.It also depends on the egg size etc..but it should do you a soft boiled egg no problem...if your in the market for a new toaster (which i was) this is the lad to get.

w3dal

Distinguished Member
Mate get one..You wont be dissapointed in its performance...:smashin:
Not sure on makro but comet are £34.99 online so do a price match thing in store.

I really can't recommended it enough..its just great!!!

As for the Tefal Quick Cup 3 Seconds thing avoid it, I wanted one to replace the kettle but after reading reviews, its a very poor product..stick with your kettle.

thanks mate. looks like we are getting one this weekend :thumbsup:

gonna look into the 3 second kettle a bit more. reviews are so varied

Dal

w3dal

Distinguished Member
just picked one of these up and the 3 second kettle from tefal.

will let you know how it goes. looks special :thumbsup:

Dal

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom