teco and pc via hdmi

bodone

HI Guys,

i have a Teco 32" with an xbox 360 and Pc connected to the the vga in through a VGA 'Y' splitter, the PC output is currently through the 'd' sub vga. The pc also has a DVI out so i have bought a DVI to HDMI cable, connected that to the TV, diconnected the VGA out and booted the PC. I get the black windows loading screen (although the colours look off -almost as if their is only 8?) but then nothing just the TV saying their is no input on the HDMI?

Any thoughts?

bodone

hi,

one hdmi and then i guess they could mean hd through the component ports. Telly is very good, have a 360 and pc on vga, 360 is excellent, pc is good at 1024, and ok at 1300, hence i am trying the vga to hdmi cable.

Sky SD picture is good for the price and the technology, it's in my son's room with a distance of about 12 feet so he is very happy with it.

ase001

Novice Member
I want it as a second TV in a spare room for Xbox and PS2 games with the option to watch TV via Freeview box and maybe a Laptop to watch HD trailers etc.
I'm hoping they will be £30-£50 cheaper after Xmas, looking to buy one from OcUK as it's just up the road and I can fetch it.

Cheers :hiya:

R

rmg

hi,

one hdmi and then i guess they could mean hd through the component ports. Telly is very good, have a 360 and pc on vga, 360 is excellent, pc is good at 1024, and ok at 1300, hence i am trying the vga to hdmi cable.

Sky SD picture is good for the price and the technology, it's in my son's room with a distance of about 12 feet so he is very happy with it.
Am I to assume from this that the TECO does not 1:1 pixel mapping over VGA?

Can anyone confirm?