Teco 32" W-TL3281RT Warranty

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Mooster, Dec 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Mooster

Mooster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, this is my first post and I wonder if anyone can help please?

I bought the Teco 32" W-TL3281RT HD Ready LCD TV from Play.com last week and it arrived on Friday. While setting it up we found there was no warranty card included in the box.

I rang Play yesterday to ask about it and was told to call the manufacturer, however there is no contact details in the instruction manual and I told them this. I was then told that the invoice from Play would act as the 1 year warranty.

Fine, I thought but I have since been searching for details on Teco to find the contact details and I have seen it on sale on other websites like Ebuyer and seen that there is infact a 2 year manufacturer warranty included.

Has anyone else got this tv? If so, how many years warranty did you get, and were there any contact details included in your instructions which you could pass on to me please?

Many thanks.

2. stevebain

stevebain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi
    sorry Iam a bit late replying. I bought mine from Aria computers
    in Manchester, like yours no warranty card. I eventualy got it emailed
    to me and it is 2 years manufacturers.:)

steve:)

3. Mooster

Mooster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Steve, thanks for replying :)

Who did you contact to get to emailed to you, was it Aria or the manufacturer?

4. uchiha_itachi

uchiha_itachi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Slightly off topic, but whats the picture quality like on these Teco's? I have heard that they use Viewsonic panels.

5. Mooster

Mooster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Although I can't really compare to other lcd's, I find the picture quality quite good. Apparently Teco make LCD TV's for Viewsonic and Sony too.

I can't really fault the tv apart from not being able to switch it off without removing the plug from the socket.