• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tecion (Aldi) all in one (Big thumbs up!!!)

J

Jeremy_a

I bought a Tevion TCHTS2100 DVD 5.1 home cinema system today, and it's GREAT for the money!!! It's only £59.99, and has DVD player, center, left and right front and rear speakers and a sub. I've got it running through my Panasonic PT-AE200E Projector using the component connections on the DVD player. The sound is great and the picture quality is BETTER than my mums Marantz DV-4100 which was a What HiFi award winner! My only criticism would be that the DVD drive is quite noisy, but other than that it's amazing!

A

adamt

But do you have a multi region code for it?

I bought one today and the manual says it's region 2 only, and I can't find a hack anywhere!

retethen

adamt said:
But do you have a multi region code for it?

I bought one today and the manual says it's region 2 only, and I can't find a hack anywhere!
You won`t need one it plays anything straight out of the box. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom