techwood plasma tv from currys

W

welshgod

i bought one of these 3 weeks ago, first one they delivered without the tuner box so dident work, so they delivered me a new one, but the picture on them is awful all blocky and blury, i was just watching eastenders and peoples faces look like ordinance survey maps!!!! i been onto currys with it and they say "its performing to manufacturers specification" anyone had any luck getting them 2 change it? (i looked at the samsung plasmas in currys and they look just as bad cos they make the screens for techwood)

Thanks
Geraint

chrisbin

Totally unknowledgeable.....but surely not a coincidence that while the 3 local Curry's stores have at least 6 panels working on display.........they only have a cardboard cut out advert for their own Techwood jobs......:eek: :blush:

E

ejhearn

Hi there
I have had my Techwood now for about 3 weeks and am very very happy with it. The pictures are all stunning - my set up is Sky Digital running through a TIVO box. Even anologue pictures are fantastic. I wouldn't change it now. There must be a problem with the one you have.

Ed

jonbd

Mine is excellent as well!! That's the gamble of buying from Currys I guess, and it is a gamble, they are a shockingly bad company!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom