1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Techwood Plasma Sky remote code ?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by garyo7, Jan 6, 2004.

1. garyo7

garyo7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Just got the Techwood Plasma up and running. Does anyone know the 3 or 4 digit code to program the sky remote control for the Techwood telly?

Also do other people find they have the volumn set very low? Mine gets very loud very quickly on the volumn bar. Maybe it's just mine set wrong or are they all the same?

I found that a decent set of scart leads improve any picture problems I was having so if people are experiencing problems try swaping scart leads first.

:)

2. jonbd

jonbd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    What do you think of the Techwood plasma, is it worth the money? What about connectivity and stuff? I'm still trying to sort out my order with currys/dixons so i'd be interested to know what you think of it. Don't think it does, but are there component inputs on it?

3. garyo7

garyo7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jonbd, As Plama's go I think it is definately a bargain. I don't think there is another Plasma on the market with so many different types of connection. It has 4 scart, 2 AV (Front and Rear), S-Video, PC input, and another thing I do not yet recognise. If you can not connect what you need to the Techwood then you must have equipment from another planet.
    Also don't buy an exta wall bracket. You get the wall bracket and Screen and Speaker stands as standard. You also get the little brackets to attach the speakers to the screen (good for the wall mounting option I guess).

4. SLIM

SLIM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    garyo7 TRY a code for a SAMSUNG tv on it .
    It just may work

5. garyo7

garyo7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Slim, I did that and no luck. I also tried all other similarly related names. I know the panel has a Samsung label inside it and that the IR receiver is in the panel so I was hoping the Samsung code was going to work... but no fish!

6. pcdoc

pcdoc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have heard that the Tuner box is made by Pioneer.

7. squid

squid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe but the remote eye is on the screen and not the box , so I don't think that will work .