Techwood Exertis 4k 55 inch TV

IreneF

Novice Member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum so if I do something wrong please let me know. I have this TV since May and I use it for my cctv and recorder however cctv stopped working and I thought maybe it was internet or leads or something after a long time trying stuff it turns out that HDMI 2 on the TV has stopped working and I have no idea why. I have noticed with TV updates which it does automatically that in the sources it now has Audio Visual Sharing source could this be why? Any help would be appreciated and apologies if I am doing this wrong.

Last edited:
First of power cycle the TV...switch off/unplug it at the power socket, wait 10-15mins plug back in and now try your CCTV.

Thank you JayCee I have tried that my hdmi 1 and 3 work fine for the cctv. I have tried a dvd recorder with a new hdmi lead too just in case in HDMI2 and that gives no signal too and the recorder also works in hdmi 1 and 3. So my guess is that after only 3 months the HDMI socket is faulty now. Would you agree? Not good advert for the tv is it. I am a radio amateur so I am not too bad on fault finding but it really looks like after hardly any use this hdmi socket has gone faulty. Not very happy after only 3 months and it is not used every day.

Last edited:
I did reply but looks like I probably did something wrong. Apologies if I did. I have tried doing what you suggest JayCee doesnt work. Tried new leads etc. Nothing works. Looks like I have a faulty HDMI socket. Thanks for trying to help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom