1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

techwood brackets

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by frenchy, Nov 23, 2003.

1. frenchy

frenchy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, wondered if anyone can advise a clueless new member who has saved and ordered a TETCHWOOD PLASMA from DIXONS. Waiting for it to arrive, nowstate they are out of stock (after managing to charge my card). I want to wall mount it but could not afford £300 extra they charged. Can anyone help me as to what type of brackets I need and how much (Dixons were as much use as a chocolate teapot). Thanks :eek: :D

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    there is a thread in pwer buy forum i think about a universal wall mount for plasmas also try unicol.
    PS welcome to the forum as you may know there are a couple of threads on the techwood unit around.

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
  4. frenchy

frenchy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the welcome/advice I shall have a search and inform all you new TECHWOOD owners what I find.
    There appears to be a huge void in information on this plasma with regards the sales staff of dixons/currys they couldn't even tell me where they are made.
    Reading the other threads have helped alot.
    :smashin:

5. Ron39

Ron39

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The techwood i have came with a wall mounting bracket, i would'nt trust it though so its confined to the loft, wife will not let me take out the fire place in any case :(

6. officewaller

officewaller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Would you like to sell it?
    Regards
    Officewaller

7. marcus32

marcus32

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI,
    I JUST GOT MY 42 INCH TECHWOOD PLASMA TODAY AND IT COMES WITH A BRACKET AND FITMENTS ON THE BACK OF THE SCREEN, SO YOU DON`T HAVE TO PAY THE £300 TO HAVE IT FITTED ( A BIG CON, BY DIXONS AND CURRYS) IT HAS 4 BIG BOLTS TO FIT TO THE WALL THAT`S ALL, AND THE SCREEN SLOTS INTO THE BRACKET.
    I`M PUTTING MINE UP TOMORROW, SUNDAY, SO WILL TELL YOU HOW I GOT ON, WILL PUT THE CABLES (THE 2 FROM THE PLASMA)INTO THE WALL AFTER XMAS.

YOUR`S MARCUS.