1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Techtronics

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Building DIY' started by Bleach, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Bleach

Bleach

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered a multiregional chip from them over 2 months ago and it STILL isnt here.
    Each week I Email them and each week I get a different excuse. I was warned about them before, but took the risk, please dont make the same mistake. :mad:

2. WBC

WBC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to hear about that.

They used to be really reliable I had my Sony chipped by them about 4 years ago. They picked it up, upgraded and dropped it back off by courier in about 5 days.

Seems typical nowadays that when a company offers something a little bit better than the competition, they feel customer service is not important!! They think they can keep customers coming on product alone.

It'll burn their fingers in the long run. Can't really tell you where else to look, Sorry!

Stace

3. dood

dood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Here goes my rant again!

I paid for a chip more than a year ago, never received it, gave up trying to get it or a refund.

Someone needs to sue them - there is enough evidence out there of undeniable fraud.

4. Bleach

Bleach

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A YEAR AGO?!?!?!?!
    Blimey! I guess this means I'm never going to get my chip or my money back now :(

5. Bleach

Bleach

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That's ok, I guess I'm just unlucky.
    Maybe it's just their mail order chips that never get delivered!

6. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They do seem to off gone extremely downhill over the past year or so.

Myself and a couple of mates ordered our DVD players from them about 2-3 years ago and never had any problems.

Those that have ordered stuff and not arrived, did you pay buy credit card?? if so, isn't some sort of protection of goods purchased with them - you may be able to get the CC company to do something

worth a try me thinks

Gary

7. bh

bh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    If you've paid by credit card, your CC company should become involved and pursue this on your/their behalf.