Techtronics

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by paiger, May 27, 2002.

1. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a quick note. Having read some not so good things about Techtronics, I decided to go for it and buy a player off them. It turned up working perfectly in 3 days and I'm chuffed. Just thought I'd add some positive news.

S

2. Rochdale

Rochdale
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I bought my first dvd player from them, a multi region sony 7700 and it was spot on. Only problem I had was waiting for it to be in stock, 4 days of torture :)

When it was stolen I emailed them to see if they had a record of the serial number and they did, they were very helpful. Never had a problem with them at all.

3. Baggy69

Baggy69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Ive got a techtronics quick shifter on my motorbike, it works pefect for the 140mph wheelies :D

4. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can you play R1 DVD's on it?

5. roadtorode

roadtorode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in the middle of a deal with them that could goe either way. I have received a unit back from its first return and it has a new fault, so I have requested a refund. It is hard to get through on the phone, but so far they've been polite and reasonably helpful. Their return service is very good (once someone answers the phone), so the jury is still out....

6. TimF

TimF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And thats the problem!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to buy a new sony player from them after hearing good reports. Tried to phone on no less than 8 seperate occassions and never got through to anyone - I had a couple of questions to ask before I ordered.

They must lose loads of business this way - got the same web price in the end from DVD magic - ordered one day and received the next.

Wish my business could afford to ignore the phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Tim