• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TechnoTrend Budget S-1500 - FTA Channels HELP!

K

Kinky121

TechnoTrend Budget S-1500 - FTA Channels HELP!
All i wanted is to watch the Sky FTA channels on the pc, and when im not here, just simply to record them.

I purchased a TT Budget s-1500..

Put it in the PC, and then placed the Sky Digi Dish Wire Into The Card..

Started up pc, pc said found new hardware, clicked next next etc, told it where to look for the driver, bang installed, installed the Viewer etc that come with it, opened it up, searched for teh channels, found loads, FTA is like bbc1 etc so clicked that, no video or audio comes up but ina box it says the info on what is on.

so its all working ISH except there is no video.

i went to install the BDA drivers and it says no valid device is installed, but yet, THERE IS!

Any help would be nice, thanks!!

EDIT!!

go to install the driver for it and yeah works fine, and now i need to install the bda drivers, but i cant as its already installed it as the multimedia controller, so i unistall that and then add hardware the bda stuff, but now i cant install the actual device drivers.. how the heck do i do this?

^ NEW PROBLEM

ANOTHER NEW UPDATE, KINDA GOT IT ALL FIGURED BUT WHEN I GO TO INSTALL THE BDA DRIVERS THE PC CRASHES, WHY?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom