Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 problems

Richihead

Novice Member
I had a TivuSat box which broke, I replaced it with the Technomate tm-5402 hd m3 box and was informed to use my TivuSat card id need a cam. I purchased a digiquest hd cam advertised on the tivù site. I tuned the box to 13° E and initially with the card in the cam slid into the CI slot, nothing happened, rai hd 4 didn’t work for example and the only Italian channels I could find were from the generic 13° scan, although in the boxes settings in the CI subsection you could see it registered a cam was slid in. I tried the card in the CR slot without the cam and it bought far more channels previously had on TivuSat sat box prior to it breaking and it read the card as a nagrasat, in doing this the previously said example rai 4 hd now worked. The problem is not the all the channels in their entirety from the TivuSat channel list work, for example rai 4 and 5 work in hd, rai 3 hd had xfiles playing with no dubbing, it was all in English (a few other channels are like this), where as rai 3 had Italian dubbing, rai 1 doesn’t work in hd, food network doesn’t and many others don’t. I’m really confused as to why it works without the cam but irrespective of that how do I get the HD channels to all work and all of the channels aired on terrestrial Italian tivusat. Thanks and apologies if I’ve made any mistakes, I’m quite the noob and have ventured down this satellite rabbit hole as a cheaper alternative to directly buying an official TivuSat box to replace the old one as they’re quite pricey outside of Italy and this Technomate looks like it has tons of potential.

Thanks

pedro2000uk

Have you patched the TM5402 with the latest phantom patch.. that might get it working

Richihead

Novice Member
Have you patched the TM5402 with the latest phantom patch.. that might get it working
Thanks for your reply, so after playing with it further, it seems that the problems lie in that rai 1 hd won’t play despite it listing it as nagravision, also it has rai 1 hd listed on a transponder I can’t seem to connect to, I also read on another site rai 1 hd broadcasts on Atlantic bird 5 w° which I can’t connect to either, and also rai 4 hd isn’t playing with dubbing, all the dramas that aren’t Italian are in English, I haven’t patched yet at all, I must admit I don’t know how, I’ve literally just plugged in and turned on, do I need to plug an Ethernet in and do it in the settings on the box or connect the box via usb to a laptop and do it that way? If there is an easier way to contact you to assist the process I’d really appreciate it haha thank you

pedro2000uk

Thanks for your reply, so after playing with it further, it seems that the problems lie in that rai 1 hd won’t play despite it listing it as nagravision, also it has rai 1 hd listed on a transponder I can’t seem to connect to, I also read on another site rai 1 hd broadcasts on Atlantic bird 5 w° which I can’t connect to either, and also rai 4 hd isn’t playing with dubbing, all the dramas that aren’t Italian are in English, I haven’t patched yet at all, I must admit I don’t know how, I’ve literally just plugged in and turned on, do I need to plug an Ethernet in and do it in the settings on the box or connect the box via usb to a laptop and do it that way? If there is an easier way to contact you to assist the process I’d really appreciate it haha thank you
Google purplesat ... (see main site) & the TM5402 hidden menu page - shows you how to patch and links to the latest phantom patches

Top Bottom