Technomate TM-2T

topman2u

Standard Member
Hi all I'm new to this site do first of all many thanks for the add to your fantastic site
Right here goes I've a new technomate tm t2 box but I hate the way the channels are set up ie sky channel list way lol I want to put them in a order I like so how do I juggle them around singly if possible guys very sorry if this as been covered before....
What's the best add ons I could add thanks guys

logiciel

Hi, welcome to the forum, and thanks for the comment.
It's actually the TM-2T and you need to set up Favourite Channels lists, which will probably be described as "bouquets" in the menus, depending on what "image" you have.
You can do that direct from the menu but you'll probably find it easier if you download a computer program called DreamboxEdit and use that for the job.
Feel free to ask for any details.

topman2u

Standard Member
That's great isn't there anyway I can find out what image I'm using... And I can't see what channel number I'm on can only see what channel name is anyway of getting the numbers to pop up aswel thanks guys

Think I've found the image is
Virtuosso image extreme by team vix mean anything lol sorry new to all this and just want channel list in my order and channel numbers to pop up aswel as name thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:

logiciel

You get the option to have channel numbers appear, but those would be the numbers representing the order in which you set up the Favourite Channels "bouquet" and wouldn't be of any practical use.
The best thing to do for now is to take a really good look through the menu options under Setup to find out exactly what the image allows you to do, and how to do it.
Also try downloading and using Dreambox Edit.
That presents a list of all the channels, from which you can select your "bouquets".

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom