Technika STBHD213 Remote Code

Argentofan

Novice Member
Hi folks - hope somebody can help.

I've been searching for ages online trying to find a remote code for my Freeview HD box I bought from Tescos. I've actually called their helpline and they are as much help as a chocolate tea pot.

I'm trying to get the box under the control of my Xbox One.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
You cannot possibly expect the Tesco helpline or any other retailer's helpline to know anything about remote codes...they are there to give basic info...as long as the STB works with the remote supplied with it that's the end of the story as far as they're concerned.

just wondering

hope i am not hijacking your thread , but , i bought one yesterday , good picture quality etc , but i find it will not keep the guide infomation and also when clicking to record something , it seems to be one hour behind , i have mine set to london GMT , for example i try to record something that is on a 9pm on the guide , but it records the correct channel but at 8pm !! i kinda got round this by setting to a different time zone !!

is there any updates for this box , mine is running on a firmware from 2013 december

chippyw

Novice Member
hope i am not hijacking your thread , but , i bought one yesterday , good picture quality etc , but i find it will not keep the guide infomation and also when clicking to record something , it seems to be one hour behind , i have mine set to london GMT , for example i try to record something that is on a 9pm on the guide , but it records the correct channel but at 8pm !! i kinda got round this by setting to a different time zone !!

is there any updates for this box , mine is running on a firmware from 2013 december
I bought one from Tesco ebay outlet last week and have exactly the same issues. The box is cranky and temperamental but at £15 I'm happy to try and get it to be better.

Anyone know where updated firmware can be found ?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom