Technics su-x501 remote control

Adycross65

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Anyone out there help....... Lost remote for the Technics su-x501 amp. Need to find a replacement, but not sure of the serial number for it. Seen about three or four that look the same but all have different numbers.
Thanks....... Hoping!!!

The manual makes no reference to a remote, nor can I see an IR receiver on the front panel. unless it's behind the volume display.

Attachments

• SUX501.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 405
Thanks for the fast reply, I'm not sure where the receiver is either. I just presume it's inside the corner of the display screen.
Here's a picture of the system with it's remote.
Exc-Technics-SU-X501-Stereo-Amplifier-ST-X301L-Tuner.jpg

The tuner has a remote so maybe it's that.

I used to have a similar Technics system years ago. IIRC, the tuner has the IR receiver and is connected to the other components via 3.5” trs leads so you can use a single remote to control tuner, amp, CD and cassette.

I used to have a similar Technics system years ago. IIRC, the tuner has the IR receiver and is connected to the other components via 3.5” trs leads so you can use a single remote to control tuner, amp, CD and cassette.
Good call, the manual for the amp does indeed show connections for remote operation from the tuner.

Dear,
do you know if it can also control a turntable?
I'm searching for an amplifier for SL-J300R and I need to drive everything by IR remote.

Regards.

It's been many years since I used that system but I found a picture of the remote (RAK-SC301X) and it does have "start" and "stop" controls for the turntable.

Not sure if that would be compatible with your SL-J300R though.

It's been many years since I used that system but I found a picture of the remote (RAK-SC301X) and it does have "start" and "stop" controls for the turntable.

Not sure if that would be compatible with your SL-J300R though.
Precious information, thanks.
I'm looking into old catalogues.

Regards

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom