Quantcast

Technics su-x501 remote control

Adycross65

Novice Member
Hi all
Anyone out there help....... Lost remote for the Technics su-x501 amp. Need to find a replacement, but not sure of the serial number for it. Seen about three or four that look the same but all have different numbers.
Thanks....... Hoping!!!

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
The manual makes no reference to a remote, nor can I see an IR receiver on the front panel. unless it's behind the volume display.

Attachments

Adycross65

Novice Member
Thanks for the fast reply, I'm not sure where the receiver is either. I just presume it's inside the corner of the display screen.
Here's a picture of the system with it's remote.
Exc-Technics-SU-X501-Stereo-Amplifier-ST-X301L-Tuner.jpg

k-spin

I used to have a similar Technics system years ago. IIRC, the tuner has the IR receiver and is connected to the other components via 3.5” trs leads so you can use a single remote to control tuner, amp, CD and cassette.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
I used to have a similar Technics system years ago. IIRC, the tuner has the IR receiver and is connected to the other components via 3.5” trs leads so you can use a single remote to control tuner, amp, CD and cassette.
Good call, the manual for the amp does indeed show connections for remote operation from the tuner.