For Sale Technics SL1210 MK2

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by markiii, Mar 5, 2013.

1. markiii

markiii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Pictures below chaps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its been modified to include an IEC power socket and Gold RCA sockets as you can see from the rear picture. The queing light has also been disabled.

Condition is generally good however it does have some minor marks on the edges

The lid is crack free but does have considerable fine scratching, I beleive this will polish out but I have never tried.

There are no marks on the top of the deck
    The tonearm is in excellent condition bar a few marks around the height adjust dial
    Anti Skate and VTF adjustments all move freely
    All buttons work as intended and the labelling is clear and unworn

All in all a good solid if not perfect MK2

It comes with the Technics felt mat, spindle adaptor and I'll include a Stanton cartridge worth approx £40.

The bad news is that I don't have the original box and packaging as the previous owner had long since discarded it.

I'm looking for £250 and whilst I'm happy to attempt to package it at the buyers risk I would reccomend collection or delivery.

Re the former I'm in Welwyn Herts, re delivery I can deliver it local to me, or pretty much anywhere up the A1 between Herts and Leeds subject to timing.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. AvLee

AvLee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hi,

Why would the que light intentionally be disabled?

You sure the bulb just doesn't need replacing?

3. markiii

markiii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    some people believe that the sound is improved by disabling the unecessary friperies

as its not used in a nightclub environment it never bothered me enough to investigate

4. SanjWolves

SanjWolves
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Would you take£175 for this? I could meet you in Leeds?

5. SanjWolves

SanjWolves
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8