1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technics SC-HDV600 Subwoofer Settings

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by tjvanman, Aug 8, 2005.

1. tjvanman

tjvanman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and would like to hear from anybody that can give me advice on the setting up of my TECHNICS SC-HDV600 system to get my active sub-woofer to work.

I have had this system for nearly 2.5 years and it has been working fine, still is, but on the addition of an active sub, I cant get it to recognise that it is there when I run through the test sequence.

Is there anyway that I can test, using a meter to see if I am getting an output signal, or with any other tool that will show if it is mt system, or my sub that is at fault.
    If I pull the cable out of the DVD, slightly I get ath sub to start bouncing all all over the place, but when I push the cable back in it doesn't do anything.

I added the new sub, which is an Eltax Atomic 8, active sub, when I moved and also need to know the settings for the surround sound as it doesn't seem to be working too good either since I put it back together after my move and I can't remeber how it was set-up as it was quite some time ago that I did it, so any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

TJ