• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

technical question

the blue angel

Standard Member
if i bought a panasonic tx l32d26b freesat and freeview hd led baclight tv and conected my panasoic blue ray dvd recorder with freesat tuner could i do a direct record from freeview and record the freeview hd channel onto my feesat dvd recorder channel 4 had or any other channel thanks

Gavtech

Administrator
if i bought a panasonic tx l32d26b freesat and freeview hd led baclight tv and conected my panasoic blue ray dvd recorder with freesat tuner could i do a direct record from freeview and record the freeview hd channel onto my feesat dvd recorder channel 4 had or any other channel thanks

Yes you would be able to do this but note that: not only would recordings not be HD, they would be low quality SD for the reasons given in this post ..which is probably worth reading as it is about similar issues.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom