1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Techie question

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by nicks88, Oct 22, 2005.

1. nicks88

nicks88
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello experts,

I couldn't find the answer to this using the search button, so I thought I would post a new thread about it.

Essentially, I'm about to uprgrade my existing sky equipment to Sky+ with multiroom. I currently have a cable on the RF2 output of my Sky box and am watching upstairs using the magic eye.

My question is...will I be able to have the mulitroom in one room, whilst still having the magic eye in another? So, I would have three TVs in three different rooms (2 of which would only be able to display one channel and the other room making use of the multiroom box)

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance

Nick

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Yes.

Why not add another TVlink, TV's in 4 rooms, go nuts:)

3. nicks88

nicks88
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Interesting...I do have 4 TVs in the house...hmmm, this is a possibility indeed! :D

How would I go about doing this? Currently, the cabling from the existing TV link would be the only solution, as the mulitroom box is way too far out to even bother adding a TV link to it.

Two TV links to one Sky+ box?