TEAC unit UR-424 remote control

xabialonso

Standard Member
hi guys, following Tim Cahills equalising goal for Everton against Liverpool on Monday night my Sony Ericsson C905 and my Teac sound system remote control bared the brunt of some serious anger management problems !!

The phone is currently away getting fixed, my problem is im not sure what to do about the remote control. I put it back together and it doesnt work anymore. Yes before anyone says anything i know, i know, stupid thing to do and all that but lesson learnt. All i need to know is there a TEAC UK repair center where i can send it back to be repaired ?? Or could any electrician perhaps fix it ?? Or what would your advice be ?? Other than not to throw it across the room again :D

Its a pain in the ass and I refuse to pay £60 for a new one which is the kind of money i see online. :rolleyes:

Thanks very much

Have you tried Ebay, you might get lucky!

Alternatively, if you send it back to Teac for a repair they will have a good laugh and also demand £60 for a replacement. :D

Croker

hi guys, following Tim Cahills equalising goal for Everton against Liverpool on Monday night my Sony Ericsson C905 and my Teac sound system remote control bared the brunt of some serious anger management problems !!

The phone is currently away getting fixed, my problem is im not sure what to do about the remote control. I put it back together and it doesnt work anymore. Yes before anyone says anything i know, i know, stupid thing to do and all that but lesson learnt. All i need to know is there a TEAC UK repair center where i can send it back to be repaired ?? Or could any electrician perhaps fix it ?? Or what would your advice be ?? Other than not to throw it across the room again :D

Its a pain in the ass and I refuse to pay £60 for a new one which is the kind of money i see online. :rolleyes:

Thanks very much

Out of interest, what did you break today, then? ;)

xabialonso

Standard Member
Have you tried Ebay, you might get lucky!

Alternatively, if you send it back to Teac for a repair they will have a good laugh and also demand £60 for a replacement. :D

ive held off until today in the hope of finding one before forking out £60 and low and behold i picked one up in perfect working order on Ebay for £2.50

:D :clap: :smashin:

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom