TEAC Legacy 700

M

Mr. Flibble

Hello,
After reading a review in Essential Home Cinema [Issue 22] I'm thinking of buying the TEAC Legacy 700 all in one system. Has anyone had any experience with its DR-L700 DVD player? I'm planning to use it with a NEC LT240 projector.
I know very little about DVD players (and home cinemma in general) and am worried that the player will be missing some useful function which could be got by spending a little more.

Any feedback about the DVD player of the system in general would be mutch appreciated.

Anyone? I'll buy it, god so help me I'll buy it! :zonked:
Unless there are any reasons why I shouldnt.

It's supposed to be pretty good, for what it is and it does progressive scan (NTSC only I assume), so it should be pretty good for your pj. Sounds good to me...

Mr Fibble

What are your thoughts on the Teac Legacy 700 now that you are a proud owner? Did you buy it with the Teac LSL800 speakers?

I'm just about to buy a new kit and the Teac is top of the list so far

Cheers

Ian

Yes, I got those speakers with it. I'm very happy with it. Its my first surround sound system so I can't really compare it with anything, but it sounds good to me. The only problem I have with it is navigating through DVD menus doesn't always work properly with the remote, and I'd have to us the buttons on the dvd player. I dont know if its just my one or all of them...
It also plays svcds and everything else Ive thrown at it although it doesnt say in the spec it will.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom