Teac Dr-h300

Z

Zjiel

Hi,
Does anyone know something (quality...) about the compact hifi system TEAC DR-H300?
I'd also like to know what kind of speakers fit this system (max budget=200pounds).
I'm french so... sorry about my english!

Hi Zjiel

I have the CR H255 which is very similar and its a very solid performer for the price,well made sounds great through my monitor bronze speakers.DAB is good,plays CD,mp3s and the bit i love is the USB connection which sounds great 1GB stick drives holds alot of music.......:D

Hi Zjiel

I have the CR H255 which is very similar and its a very solid performer for the price,well made sounds great through my monitor bronze speakers.DAB is good,plays CD,mp3s and the bit i love is the USB connection which sounds great 1GB stick drives holds alot of music.......:D

Hi mr.magners,
:clap: Finally an englishman answers me !! Thank you very much : this is the kind of answer i need before i buy it. If you reassure me (can i write that?) with the quality of TEAC micro-systems, i still wonder what kind of speakers fit best. I saw and heard a lot of ones but as i want design & small, i retained 3 : Focal Sib Jet black, Scandyna Micropods SE & Bose 161. Our taste of music is wide although we often listen at rock, pop & folk music.
Do you know those speakers?

All can can say is that my TEAC is solid and well made I've had mine for bout 6months with no problems and though not as good as the more expensive seperates I'm well happy with it.As for speakers mine are monitor bronze priced at around £120 and sound good but are still running in so can only get better.
Havent tried any other speakers so cannot advise you on the ones you are looking at.:rolleyes:

All can can say is that my TEAC is solid and well made I've had mine for bout 6months with no problems and though not as good as the more expensive seperates I'm well happy with it.As for speakers mine are monitor bronze priced at around £120 and sound good but are still running in so can only get better.
Havent tried any other speakers so cannot advise you on the ones you are looking at.:rolleyes:

OK thank you mr Magners. I'll finally go for the Scandyna Micropods SE, a danish mark using the B&W speakers technology... and it's english so... can't be better:thumbsup:
Bye and good luck with rugby!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom