TEAC CRL 600 CD Tray Problem

S

Spencer1987

Can anyone give me some advice?

When I close the CD tray, the CD fails to load and the tray pops open again. Won't take any CD's at all now. This has been happening for about 1 day. Had the system nearly two years now, no problems up to now.

Help!

Spencer1987 said:
Can anyone give me some advice?

When I close the CD tray, the CD fails to load and the tray pops open again. Won't take any CD's at all now. This has been happening for about 1 day. Had the system nearly two years now, no problems up to now.

Help!

Ah, i'm glad someone else is suffering this same problem. My Teac PD-H500C does the same thing with most disks (not all). I had my laser replaced about 18months ago due to laser failure and unrecognised disks but now my system likes yours (but unlike before) insists on spitting the disk out. The disk is read on 2nd attempt?? :confused:
I know my post is of no use but at least your aware that others are having similar problems?
I'll be watching this thread for sure!
Please let me know if you get a resolution?

Cheers
Darren

I get the message CLOSE when the tray is going in...then (surprisingly!) the message OPEN when the tray magically reappears all by itself...this is now happening with all discs, and no amount of opening and closing the tray is making the slightest difference!

I'm starting to get annoyed, and will soon be choosing a window to throw the thing out of if I can't resolve the situation!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom