Wanted TDKR With Cowl Mask

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Twigg, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Twigg

Twigg
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hello

Would anyone happen to have the above please, it is the limited edition where the discs are underneath in a draw, and the bat cowl is on top. Condition is not to important as it is the Cowl that I am more interested in, not even fussed if the discs are not included as I want the steelbook, but I am also wanting a DKR Steelbook, nothing fancy I think it is the one with the burning building behind him, as he is looking down, It is also the 3-disc version I think, although that is not important. I like this edition out of all the others, condition wise, not fussed about being open or used, but must be in nice condition, Amazon.de/fr did have these for around 9-Euros so a real bargain, but wanted to ask here first

Thank you

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. absolutely80s

absolutely80s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +763
    CEX Exeter had one of these recently for around £30. Don't know if that's any good to you.