TCL 50 P610K

flashgordon1952

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys just got mine delivered 3 days ago must admit a nightmare to get the internet bit to work in fact 2 hours This was due to the terrible remote control which to my mind is a complete bit of rubbish . horrid to handle But hey it works well ( compared with the Panasonic Plasma P46 2011 ) Just not as good with those "blacks" the sounds either. But at £265 who is complaining . once sorted out looks fine just will take a bit getting use to it . main thing it works picture is okay . Would i buy another / Maybe or a Hisense to replace my Panasonic P50 3 D "black" . But willkeep the PLASMA for the time being

So have had the TCL for a week or so now well pleased and surprised by it. Its a bit like a can of bake beans maybe not the best ie Heinz but like an own brand pone from a supermarket. Still the same beans inside Just the package looks cheap outside. 4k transmission look good compared with a PLASMA . I have seen much worse pictures from more expensive TVs How long will it last ? well 2/3 years maybe Then buy another. simple Spending many hundreds on a TV is simply not worht the money every 2 years a new break through in TVs come out Even 8k (here the transmissions ?) OLED/ QLED is now old hat are about to be replaced with another system . Could not see the point of OLED then QLED now Ultra UHD for us poor people

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom