Taxi!!!

alextgreen

Established Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable, I may have found my new favourite film! Got in on DVD in Makro for 4 quid today. It's just ridiculously cool.

Any other fans?

Yeah for sure count me in,had Taxi 1 & 2 on region 3 for quite a while - excellent Dts soundtrack as well,Luc Besson films - just something about them,alll good stuff.

Yep, great movie. Get Taxi 2 as well - just as good :D

There's a DTS version!?!?!? Drool!

Mine (R2) only has DD2.0, will have to keep eyes peeled for Taxi 2.

Taxi 2 (R2) was £7.99 at play.com the last time I looked

Yeah I also love Taxi but have to disagree slightly with the comments above - I didn't find the second film to be anywhere near as good as the original. The first film is great fun and hugely enjoyable but I found Taxi 2 to be a little too forced in terms of the comedy, it seemed like they tried to up the ante with stupidness and it just didn't work as well. To be fair though, I think I picked up both films from DDDHouse for a combined price of around £14 so you can't complain!

Just ordered Taxi 2 from play, was indeed 8 quid. Although I obviously can't pass comment on a flick i haven't seen - any film with Evos getting thrashed has a good starting point.

For that price you simply can't go wrong....... The first isn't anamorphic but picture quality is pretty good considering. Sound-wise I wouldn't expect Saving Private Ryan but there are some nice effects throughout. The second film improves in all areas with an anamorphic pic and DTS track. Order them, you won't regret it for that money mate.

just to add if you like taxi1/2 you will absolutely love WASABI,which is also from luc besson with the same action/comedy which besson is renowned for.It has jean reno leading the way,subbtitled with DTS and available from coolashop.com on r3.superb!!!!!

Just ordered Wasabi and Yamakasi from HKflix for about 10 quid a piece.

The Big Blue is very good as well!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom