Tattoos - Have you got any and where ?

Yep 3 in total 1 on either arm 1 tribal band the other tribal design and 1 around my belly button also a tribal design!!Would love to get a half sleeve done on my arm but Gf aint too happy about it working on her though :rolleyes: They are not as painfull as people think although spending 6 hours under the needle may be a little numbing :eek:

Where I come from you can tell if a lass is posh, 'cause all her tattoos are spelt right!:D

I have a big Chinese dragon on my upper left arm and a black sun at the top of my right arm.

I agree with Mrs AutomanUK in that some of the tattoos of words are just hideous. That style of writing they commonly use is cheap. I remember some guy started a fight with me a couple of years ago and after pounding him till the crying for his mother stage i eventually relented and left him be, it was only when i stepped back and saw him still crying like a baby (he was about 28ish) that i saw he had "NO SURRENDER" on his lower back... i guess he liked to pretend he was in the military. I even saw a bloke with a regimental SAS tattoo on... he was nowhere near old enough to have been retired so i concluded that a current serving SAS Soldier could not possibly have a tattoo like that. I mean if he got captured they would have a field day wouldnt they!

I like fine line stuff, and classy tribal stuff on womens lower backs as long as its not huge, and it can be hidden when neccessary. Worst thing for me is seeing a Beautiful woman on her wedding day walking down the isle with a MILLWALL tattoo on her shoulder on display... cheap!

I always thought it would be cool to have one inbetween my shoulder blades and just below the collar line, not too big and not too small But never found anything i particuarly liked,nor had the guts to go ahead with it anyway!
To those of you who keep going back for more! respect! just dont get anything weak or anything to "look 'ard"

I always wanted a skelton with a top hat, chomping on a big, fat cigar holding 3 aces from a deck of cards...

One , on my right arm.
Traditional black barb wire job.

Reminds me of Harry Enfield sketch on tatoos.
He got "Individual" tatooed on his neck.
When asked why , "Coz all me matez woz gettin one":D

ush flynn said:
I always thought it would be cool to have one inbetween my shoulder blades and just below the collar line, not too big and not too small

Thats where mine is, I have a Spider-man, it's good as it cannot be seen unless I have my top off, which I never do in public, although can be seen through a white shirt, but again, not thats not muchh of a problem!

I want more though!

Just the one for me (cross on my left upper arm) but been thinking about getting a barcode on my right shoulderblade for awhile ...

Mrs Chach has two, and contemplating four more at the moment (one of hers is a grateful dead bear on her ankle and she's contemplating getting the other four done and all holding hands to make it into an anklet)

only got 1,a Taz Devil on top of my left thigh, no regrets, hurt like :censored: getting it done, had it about 14 years, wouldnt get anymore.

Mrs dosent have any....at least last time I seen her naked she didnt which was a while ago :rotfl: (3 kids 3yrs, 2yrs and 10 weeks), best form of contraception ever fact:D

Pete

i think the swallow on the hand means "im a gipo and i think im hard because some other gipo said it was"

Left arm with tribal like pattern with a dragon in the middle (all black)

Right leg with a tribal like pattern that a friend designed so its one of a kind from my knee to my ankle (which was agony).

On my back with a tribal pattern from shoulder to shoulder and about 5 inches down and my daughters date of birth above on my lower neck

Getting another on wednesday on my right arm from my shoulder to the middle of my wrist all the way around and this one is a mauri design

shahedz said:
seen a lot of blokes with a bird i think a swallow on thier hand- is thier any signifcant meaning to having that?
That was a thing that Teddy-Boys used to get done apparently, it was the so called 50's fashion :rolleyes:

shahedz said:
seen a lot of blokes with a bird i think a swallow on thier hand- is thier any signifcant meaning to having that?

I think it means they have been in prison, for the older generation.

Everyone I know over 45 who has been inside has the swallow on their hand.

Russell_Piper said:
I think it means they have been in prison, for the older generation.

Everyone I know over 45 who has been inside has the swallow on their hand.

well the blokes i have seen it on don't look like policeman! well that explains it i guess

shay0 said:
That was a thing that Teddy-Boys used to get done apparently, it was the so called 50's fashion :rolleyes:

Saying that 3 of the people I know with them were also teddy boys as well as being in bird.

ush flynn said:
i think the swallow on the hand means "im a gipo and i think im hard because some other gipo said it was"
:rotfl:

Just looked on the net about tattoos.. This is a new one on me - People having their tongues done as well !
:eek: :eek: Yikes ! :eek: :eek:

I think the most plausible reason for the swallows was at the bottom of the FAQ page:

"My Dad has a swallow tattoo on his hand, when asked about it he said he got it when he was 13 because it was the cheapest in the shop!!!" :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom