Tattoos - Have you got any and where ?

Thekop

I've got none :D

Have you ?

How many ?

What themes ? :cool:

shay0

Distinguished Member
5. All traditional sorts of designs. A couple of rose designs, a couple of panther head ones and an eagle. 4 on my arms and 1 on my shoulder :)

M-C-P-M

Nope not for me!
I have a mate whose arms chest and back are covered in them. I once asked him if he had any he regreted doing? and he said "all of them" ahh the things you do when your young!:(

N

Nick Cartwright

I have Pinhead from Hellraiser on one shoulder and the White Rose of Yorkshire on the other. Pinhead gets a lot of comments.

Garrett

Non on me nor the other half, you cannot improve on perfection.;)

Garrett

Mind you the way my memories been going lately I may end up like Guy Pierce in Memento.:thumbsdow

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Nick Cartwright said:
I have Pinhead from Hellraiser on one shoulder and the White Rose of Yorkshire on the other. Pinhead gets a lot of comments.

Cool tattoo, i've often been tempted to go for the very same thing!

Nick_UK

Banned
No need, my body could not be improved upon - it's perfect.

And when you get older, they smudge and fade, and look hideous.

lovemunkey187

Upper left arm, inner and outer (both about 6" by 4")
Upper right arm(my first, about 6" by 4")
Chest, just below left collar bone(small)
Right calf,(Punisher skull)
Back of neck(about 4" by 3").
\EDIT/
:rolleyes: Forgot one:suicide: Band around left wrist.

Do I regret them? Not a chance. well possbly not having enough money to get more.:D

overkill

Distinguished Member
Several on my upper and lower arms, one on the left shoulder. All done in my late teens. Would get more done but the cost is prohibitive.

Nick_UK

Banned
My dad had several when he was in the Navy, and by the time he reached 60, they were just hideous blobs of colour. They looked more like bruises than tattoos.

overkill

Distinguished Member
Nick_UK said:
My dad had several when he was in the Navy, and by the time he reached 60, they were just hideous blobs of colour. They looked more like bruises than tattoos.
Not surprising really. Many of those were 'in house' jobs, home-made or done using the shocking old fashioned guns. Many Americans in their 60's have tattoo's from their youth and are still pretty darn good! They and the orientals have long led the field............

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Nick_UK said:
No need, my body could not be improved upon - it's perfect.

And when you get older, they smudge and fade, and look hideous.

The ink used nowadays has come along way, that doesn't really happen anymore if you get them done by a reputable artist.

Only have the one and have had it for nearly twenty years; looks as good as the day it was done. Never regretted it for a minute and am often tempted to go and get a couple more if it wasn't for the cost

stevefish69

I have got 6 and the missus has a grant total of 9. I'm back off to the shop soon to get the matching Blue Japanese Oni Devil on my chest, although at £60 P/H and over 6 hrs needed to complete it it'll take a few months.

The main problem with tattoo's fading and smudging is the Sun. Factor 50 for all of mine when out and about to keep them nice and bright.

My latest one. Hanya the Oni Devil

stevesfulltattoo.jpg

And the one my missus is having worked on at the moment. Needs at least another 2hrs work to colour the Tigers face.

alistattoopart2.jpg

Steve.EX

Tup loads of 'em everywhere.
Regrets? None whatsoever. Tracks of my life and a part of me.
Would i have any more? Maybe.

I personally take no offence from them at all and in fact have found some women all the more attractive for them. I am obviously not talking about Love and Hate or Mum/Dad type things.
Some of the Fine Line stuff is just stunning imo. As someone who does not readily appreciate some contemporary art i have seen many designs to which i can only describe as genuine art.

Paulie-W

One on each arm, from when i was 14 :eek: My wife had the butterfly from one of them done on her back.

Going to get a couple more done when we renew out vows in Vegas next year.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
I haven't got any but one of the things I find amazingly sexy are the women who have one on their lower back area. Some of them look very sexy.

J

jackal

I am embarrassed To say that I have some 17 tattoos................worst of all I have an image of Christ on the cross,the full length of my back......at 36 Iam starting to regret......

shahedz

Distinguished Member
jakal said:
I am embarrassed To say that I have some 17 tattoos................worst of all I have an image of Christ on the cross,the full length of my back......at 36 Iam starting to regret......

17!! :eek: they look so painful to get the done, the thought of it scares the hell out of me! ( i hate injections etc)

thfccambs

Banned
Left calf 3 lions and right calf Spurs cockeral.:)

Mrs AutomanUK

Not got any, and don't fancy the idea of getting one either. The ones I have seen on other people are generally very aggressive or say peoples names that have to be blacked over when they split up ! I like the ones across the lower back as long as they are just twirly black symmetry rather than words. It's the pain factor that is the biggest influence on not getting one !!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
LG Display set to launch its own 27 and 32-inch OLED panels in 2023?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom