tattoo cover up

Pizzalover1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Need to get my tattoo covered up before we go to turkey this year. Anyone got any idea what I could have to cover it.

Attachments

• 20190110_143132.jpg
    20190110_143132.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 345
WTF is that?

I've seen some dreadful tattoos but that has to be one of the worst.

I think amputation is your only option.

Hooligan tattoo by the looks and quality of it.

It's an army tattoo when I had it done many years ago not many people wanted to chop people's heads off. So as we are going on a family holiday with young children I'd rather not be put in a situation like I was when in Tunisia

I don't think it implies that you want to chop anybodies head off - it just looks like an insignia of some kind. If you've had previous situations as you allude to, then I understand why you want it removed.

P.S. - it's a proper sprog move though, getting that on your arm. I hope you got beasted for it when you got to your battalion :rotfl:

I don't think it implies that you want to chop anybodies head off - it just looks like an insignia of some kind. If you've had previous situations as you allude to, then I understand why you want it removed.

P.S. - it's a proper sprog move though, getting that on your arm. I hope you got beasted for it when you got to your battalion :rotfl:

I think he is concerned someone may want to chop his head off.

still gives me nightmare thinking about the shit I had

It will need laser treatment before a cover up and as it's red, you'll struggle, maybe two or more sessions.

Maybe if you tattoo the rest of your body red no one will notice:D

Maybe if you tattoo the rest of your body red no one will notice:D

would be more convincing if he was a ginger :)

Need to get my tattoo covered up
The whole thing or just the knife? ie could you have the knife covered with a black ink design and the red shield incorporated into something else?

That there are two F's in Stuff? :D

Ive noticed there's a lot of derogatory comments about this guy's art. Whether or not he wants/decides to change it still doesn't give you lot the right to take the mick.

Having said that the shape and shade of the shield is exactly the same as my Milk Monitor "badge" I was lucky enough to wear in junior school.

Yeah, I was a badass even then.

Word.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom