1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TARTAN OLDBOY 2 Disc???

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Buck Swope, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Buck Swope

Buck Swope
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Okay it's been a week now and considering all the praise this film gets on the forum (deservedly so IMO) i've not heard anything on this new release.
    So what's it like folks? Picture quality, sound, extra features, menus, everything.

I've got the first R3 2 Disc so i'm being a cheapskate and waiting for this new version to drop in price but what am I missing out on guys? (unless your doing the same thing and no one's got it yet :rolleyes: )

2. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    Hi Buck

I've got the disk but not spinned it up yet. Reviews in mags have been very good but that tends to be more film related over the quality of the actual DVD. I'll try and give it a spin later and let you know what the transfer and soundtracks like - the extras do seem pretty good mind you!

3. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    Buck

QUICKLY looked at it, DTS-ES mix is very loud, crisp and encompasing. Picture quality is good, but has a slight grain. Can't compare to the other releases, but other than the grain, the image is fine.

I'd give you more info once I've sat down and watched it (Seen it once before already), but I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Hope that gives you an idea.

4. Buck Swope

Buck Swope
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chears Sadmuppet :smashin:

Anyone else :lease: