Targa 32" LCD £499 at Lidl on sale 28/8

i'm looking to buy my first lcd tv. Is the spec any good? Have you heard anything bad about the make? I noticed Aldi's brand of lcd/plasma tv's made by Tevion are particularly poor. Can you give me any advice?

OK I have read through alot of bumpf about the Toshiba 32WLT66 (best price today £729) and the JVC LT32DX7 (best Price £829). Can i have your unbiased views on which I should go for.

Many thanks!

G:)

kellie73 said:
i'm looking to buy my first lcd tv. Is the spec any good? Have you heard anything bad about the make?

Targa did reasonable PC monitors (CRT) can't comment on their LCD screens. The refresh time (8ms) looks good (should ensure lack of motion blurring), so I'd be tempted if I was looking for a 32"

Full specs at www.targa.co.uk

i'm looking to buy my first lcd tv. Is the spec any good? Have you heard anything bad about the make? I noticed Aldi's brand of lcd/plasma tv's made by Tevion are particularly poor. Can you give me any advice?

Hi Kellie, I have this tv and it was returned to the manufacturer last week :thumbsdow I don't know at the moment if the problems I experienced are general or specific to me, but I have heard a couple of complaints also from Germany. The structures break up....faces tend to swim. the spec of the t.v itself is good and it has some great functions, but it is very difficult to watch! I didn't, unfortunately, check my receipt which says that you can return it within 28 days....so it's now been shipped back to Germany for them to check it out! I don't kjnow right now what they will find....be interested to ehar if you decide to buy it and what your opinion. In my opinion, if this is general to the television, I'd stay away

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom